Our Services

Why Choose Canada

High quality of life, Low crime rates, Progressive social policies, A strong economy. There’s a lot to love about Canada.

Here are just some of the reasons why you might want to join us :

Economy of Canada

Canada is one of the world's wealthiest nations, a member of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and Group of Eight (G8). As with other first world nations, the Canadian economy is dominated by the service industry, which employs about three quarters of Canadians. Canada is unusual among developed countries in the importance of the primary sector, with the logging and oil industries being two of Canada 's most important. In part because of this Canada is highly dependent on international trade, especially trade with the United States. Preserving Canadian independence in the face of the strong pressure from the United States has long been a major political issue. Canada also has a sizeable manufacturing sector, centred in Southern Ontario, with the automobile industry especially important.

Canada is a free market economy with slightly more government intervention than the United States , but much less than most European nations. Canada has traditionally had a lower per capita gross domestic product (GDP) than its southern neighbour (whereas wealth has been more equally divided), but higher than the large western European economies. For the last decade, after a period of turbulence, the Canadian economy has been growing rapidly with low unemployment and large government surpluses on the federal level. As such, the Canadian dollar has risen in value against most major currencies during the past five years.

About Toronto

Toronto the second largest city in North America is the financial, commercial and cultural capital of Canada and is consistently ranked as one of the best and safest cities in the world in which study, work and live. Toronto the second largest city in North America is the financial, commercial and cultural capital of Canada and is consistently ranked as one of the best and safest cities in the world in which study, work and live.


The job Market of tomorrow’s Canada
Over the next five years, almost a 1,000,000 new jobs will likely be created .There will be job opportunities in all major occupational groups

Job growth will be the fastest in Health, in Natural and Applied Sciences, and in Social Science, Education, Government Service and Religion :

  • Population ageing and expected increases in public spending will stimulate employment in the health group
  • The move towards a knowledge-based economy is creating jobs in the sciences
  • To acquire and maintain the skills needed for most jobs now and in the future, the need for college and university education/training will be greater, thus increasing job opportunities in the education sector.

On the other hand, job growth is expected to be slow in Processing, Manufacturing and Utilities, due to the loss of market share in the auto industry and the slowdown in the high-technology industry. Job growth will be the slowest in Primary Industry because of resource constraints and the increasing difficulty for resource-based industries in accessing foreign markets.

What is the role of training/education in getting the job you want?

Education and skills are the key to getting work

Most of the new job openings in the 1990s were concentrated in sectors requiring more education and skills, such as in health, natural and applied sciences, social science, and business and finance.

Most of the new job openings now require post-secondary education

By 2007, about 70% of all new job openings will require some form of post-secondary education. Over the next 5 years, the most promising jobs will require a university or college education.

Even the more "traditional" occupations now require higher skills

Not only do Canadian workers need to have the right education level, they also need to upgrade their skills over the course of their working lives.
Truck drivers now need to know how to use global positioning systems (GPS), crane operators work with sophisticated onboard computers, and individual investors conduct stock market transactions from their home computers

What are tomorrow's most promising jobs?

Tomorrow's most promising jobs

There's a strong link between education and training and your chances of finding the job you want. More and more, your chances of finding the job that interests you will depend on the education and training choices you make today.

Check out the occupations and fields of study listed below. These represent some of the areas of work and study that offer the most promising job opportunities. Jobs considered to be the most promising are those where the chances of finding work are relatively strong, the chances of employment loss are relatively weak and earnings are relatively high.

Most promising Occupations

  • HEALTH Professional occupations

    Physicians, Dentists, Pharmacists, Registered nurses | Medical technologists and technicians | Dental hygienists and Therapists | Ambulance attendants | Elemental medical and Hospital assistants


    Computer systems Analysts and Engineers

  • EDUCATION University professors

    Computer systems Analysts and Engineers College and other Vocational Instructors | Administrators in Education and Training

  • ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE Physical science professionals

    Engineers | Electronic service Technicians (household and business equipment) | BUSINESS Human resources professionals | Business service professionals


    Managers in public administration | Construction managers | Financial and human resources managers | Managers in health care and social services | Sales, marketing and advertising managers | Information systems and data processing managers | Sales and service supervisors | Supervisors in manufacturing and processing | Supervisors in mining, oil and gas | Contractors and supervisors, trades and related workers


    Judges, lawyers and Quebec notaries | Psychologists | Paralegal and related occupations | Police officers and firefighters | Technical sales specialists in wholesale trade | Aircraft mechanics and inspectors

  • Most promising fields of Study

    MASTER'S Commerce - Business administration | Specialized administration | Basic medical sciences | Medical and surgical specialties | Health | Nursing | Chemistry | Computer science | Geology | Physics | Psychology | Engineering | UNDERGRADUATE Specialized administration | Architecture | Medicine (MD) | Health | Dentistry | Nursing | Pharmacy | Forestry | Veterinary sciences and medicine | Chemistry | Computer science | Geology | Physics | Law | Engineering | COMMUNITY COLLEGE/CEGEP Marketing | Retail sales | Dental hygiene and assistant technologies | Medical laboratory technologies | Nursing | Radiography, radiation therapy and nuclear medicine technologies || Computer science | Protection and correction services | TRADE/VOCATIONAL Nursing aide and orderly | Computer science

Strength & Features

Arriving and Living in Canada

To get a permanent immigration status in Canada will take five to seven years normally. There fore the easiest way to get immigration in Canada is to seek a non-immigrant student visa initially, study at Canada, get qualified from a Canadian Institute and get a job with a valid work permit. On the basis of this work permit one can apply for a Permanent Resident status in Canada since by this process they can easily cover the sufficient points to apply for a Permanent Resident Status in Canada.

Government of Canada has several schemes and programs in favor of non-immigrants to tackle the labour market, thereby promoting their economy. The supporting programs are,

  • Providing information for prospective clients on the needs of Canadian Labour Market, the criteria for license, registration, certification etc and a thorough knowledge about the Canadian System of Education.
  • Expanding access to high level English Language Training.
  • Providing an essential service that evaluates international credentials and compares with those earned in Canada

The Canadian employers prefer to select local qualified hands due to their knowledge about the Canadian culture and society. So it is highly essential to know the demand and the scarcity of labours in each area and the chances of filling up the vacancies through approved and accredited Colleges. Selecting a course in any of the Canadian College, taking into account the demand of labour market is the first step. For this, advice and guidance from a qualified and experienced person who knows Canadian labor market thoroughly is a must.


Canada enjoys a publicly-funded health care system that guarantees all Canadians coverage for medically necessary services in a timely fashion no matter where they live in the country.

Studying in Canada

More than 90,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.
In Canada, the provinces and territories have jurisdiction over education.
To study in Canada, you may need a study permit, and/or a temporary resident visa, though not everyone must have these documents. Before you can apply for a study permit, you must have been accepted at a recognized school, university or college in Canada.

To be eligible to study in Canada

  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:

    • Tuition fees
    • Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
    • Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.

  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.


In some cases, you do not require a study permit to go to school in Canada.

  • If you wish to study in a short-term course or program

    You do not need a study permit if you plan to take a course or program in Canada that lasts six months or less. You must complete the course or program within the period authorized for your stay in Canada.
    Even if you do not need a study permit, it is a good idea to apply for a permit before you come to Canada. If you decide that you want to continue your studies in another program after you complete your short-term course or program, you must apply through a Canadian visa office outside Canada for a study permit if you do not already have one.

  • Foreign representatives to Canada

    If you are a family member or staff member of a foreign representative to Canada accredited by Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada, you may not need a permit to study in Canada. You should contact your embassy in Canada. Your embassy can contact the Office of Protocol at Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada to find out whether you need a study permit.

  • Members of foreign armed forces

    If you are a member of a foreign armed force under the Visiting Forces Act, you do not need a permit to study in Canada. If your family members, including minor children, want to study in Canada, they must meet the requirements.

  • Frequently asked questions about studying in Canada

  • Do I need a study permit to study in Canada?

    Most students need a study permit to study in Canada, but there are some exceptions. To find out more, see the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.

  • How do I apply to study in Canada?

    You must have a letter of acceptance from a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada before you can apply for a study permit.

    In most cases, you must apply for a study permit before coming to Canada. You can apply at the Canadian visa office responsible for your country. To find out more, see the Related Links at the bottom of this page.

  • How do I find out about schools, colleges, universities or other educational institutions in Canada?

    Canada offers a wide range of opportunities for foreign students. For more information on choosing a school, college or university, see the Related Links at the bottom of this page.

  • When should I apply for my study permit?

    You should apply as soon as you receive your letter of acceptance from the educational institution. The time needed to process an application to study in Canada may be different at various visa offices.

    You can check application processing times in the I Need To… section on the right-hand side of this page. This will give you an idea of how long it will take to process your application.

  • What is a temporary resident visa?

    A temporary resident visa is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office. It is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

    Depending on your citizenship, you may need a temporary resident visa to enter Canada. A list of the countries whose citizens need a visa to enter Canada is in the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.

  • How do I apply for a temporary resident visa?

    If you need a temporary resident visa in addition to your study permit, you do not need to submit a separate application or pay an additional fee when you apply for your study permit at a visa office.

    If you need a temporary resident visa, but you do not need a study permit, you can find an application form under Find an application form or guide in the I Need To… section on the right-hand side of this page.

  • How do I get information on studying in Quebec?

    To study in Quebec, you first need to get a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (certificate of acceptance) from the province of Quebec. Then you can apply for a study permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

    For more information on studying in Quebec, consult the website of the Quebec ministry that handles immigration in the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.

  • How do I pay the fee for a study permit?

    You must pay a processing fee with your application. The fee will not be refunded, even if your application is refused. Check the website of the visa office where you submit your application to find out how you can pay the fee. In most countries, you can pay in the local currency.

  • How do I find out if I need a medical examination to study in Canada?

    You will need a medical examination if :

    You will be in Canada for longer than six months, and you come from a designated country/territory for which Canada requires a visa.

  • How do I renew my study permit while I am in Canada?

    If you want to renew your study permit, you must apply before the permit expires. If your study permit has expired, you must leave Canada. In some cases, you may be able to apply for restoration of status. However, you are not allowed to study until your status has been restored.

  • Related Links

  • Am I allowed to return home for a visit or travel outside Canada during my studies?

    If you leave Canada and want to return, you must have :

    • A valid passport or travel documents

    • A valid study permit if you are returning to study in Canada

    • A valid temporary resident visa if you are a citizen of a designated country for which Canada requires a visa.

    If you are a citizen of a designated country and you travel to a country other than the United States, Greenland or Saint-Pierre et Miquelon, you will need a multiple-entry visa to re-enter Canada. If your temporary resident visa has expired or if your visa was only valid for a single entry, you must re-apply for a temporary resident visa at a Canadian visa office outside Canada before you can re-enter Canada.

  • I am already in Canada and have a valid study permit. I would like to change my school or program of studies. What do I need to do to modify my study permit?

    If you are changing schools and/or your program of study but remain at the same level (e.g., secondary level), you do not need to modify your study permit.

    However, if for example you are a student at the primary school level and you are moving on to secondary school, or if you are a secondary school student and you are moving on to post-secondary studies, or if you are moving from post-secondary studies to secondary studies, you need to submit an application to modify your study permit at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta.

  • Can I fill out one form for my entire family if we are traveling together?

    No. Each individual applicant must complete and sign the appropriate form for the purpose of their trip to Canada, including any other supplementary forms as required. For example, you may require a visitor, student permit or work permit application form. Each applicant aged 18 and over must also complete the Family Information (IMM 5645) form.

    You can submit all family member application forms in the same envelope with one payment receipt for the total amount of all your applications.

  • Do my children need to complete the new application form?

    Parents or guardians can assist children in filling out their forms. Parents or guardians must sign the forms on behalf of any children under the age of 18.

    However, if your child is aged 18 and over, they must complete and sign their own application forms as well as any other required forms.

  • If I submitted an older application form, do I need to resubmit my application using the form that is currently on the CIC Web site?

    There is no need to resubmit applications. Applications previously received on older forms will continue to be processed in the queue in which they were received.

  • How do I find out if I can work while studying in Canada?

    Foreign students can work in Canada during their studies, and after they graduate. In most cases, you will need to apply for one of the student-related work permits, which are required if you want to work in a co-op/internship placement, off campus, or after graduating from your studies (Post-Graduation Work Permit Program). Find out if you qualify by reviewing the information on work permits for students in the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.

  • Can I still work in Canada even if I don’t apply under a student-related work permit program?

    If you are not eligible or do not want to work under a student-related work permit program (such as the Off-Campus Work Permit Program, On-Campus Work Program, Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, or Internship/Co-op Program), you can apply for a work permit to work in Canada during or after your studies under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. See the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.

    It is illegal for you to work in Canada without a valid work permit.

  • If I receive an off-campus work permit for how long is it valid?

    Your work permit will generally be valid for the same period as your study permit. It will allow you to work off campus until you complete your studies, as long as you still comply with the program requirements and with the conditions of both your work permit and study permit.

  • Is there a fee to apply for an off-campus work permit?

    Yes, the fee is C$150.

  • If I am eligible and the institution where I study is participating in the program, can I apply for a job off campus right away, or do I have to wait until I receive my off-campus work permit?

    You can apply for a job right away, but you cannot legally work off campus in Canada until you receive an off-campus work permit. If you begin to work off campus before you receive an off-campus work permit, you could become ineligible to participate in the Off-Campus Work Permit Program. It is illegal for you to work in Canada without a valid work permit.

  • Are there any restrictions on where I can work or the type of job that I can apply for under the Off-Campus Work Program?

    You will be able to work anywhere in Canada as long as you remain a full-time student with a satisfactory academic standing while classes are in session and you comply with the conditions of your work permit.

    In some cases, there may be restrictions on the type of job you can hold. For example, you may be required to undergo a medical examination for some occupations, such as :

    • Workers in the health services fields

    • Teachers of primary or secondary schools or other teachers of small children

    • Domestic workers or live-in caregivers

    • Workers who give in-home care to children, the elderly or individuals with a disability

    • Day nursery employees

    • Some agricultural workers.

  • Are there any restrictions on how many hours I can work once I receive my off-campus work permit?

    Once you receive your off-campus work permit, you can work up to 20 hours per week off campus while classes are in session. You can work full time during scheduled breaks, including summer or winter holidays and reading weeks.

    While classes are in session, you must be studying full time and retain satisfactory academic standing to keep your off-campus work permit.

  • I am considering studying in Canada. Can I apply for an off-campus work permit at the same time as I apply for my study permit?

    No, you cannot apply for a study permit and an off-campus work permit at the same time. To qualify for the program, you must already hold a valid study permit, and you must have been a full-time student at a participating institution for at least six of the last 12 months before you apply.

  • What must I do to extend my stay or change my status (for example, from a full-time student to a full-time worker)?

    To make any changes in your immigration status or to extend your stay in Canada, you must submit an application to change conditions or extend your stay in Canada. See the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.

  • Why is the Off-Campus Work Permit Program not available to foreign students when they start their studies?

    The likelihood of students quitting their study program is highest during the first few months of study. Citizenship and Immigration Canada wants to ensure that work permits are issued to legitimate students. When they apply, these students will be required to prove they have been studying full time for six of the last 12 months at a participating institution.

All Rights Reserved Fair Future Toll Free Number : 1800 419 1210 Powered by UFS Technologies